My Essence Nail Polish Collection

Today I have a bit different post for you. Chica asked me to show you my Essence nail polish stash and here it is. Around 1/3 of my stash are Essence polishes. On these photos is missing only Don't Feed The Tiger from Circus Curcus TE, which I bought yesterday in Austria. I didn't write names of the polishes, because there's a lot of them and it would take me too much time. But if you are interested in name of any polish, just ask me in the comment below. Enjoy in photos. :)

Sun Club TE

Urban Messages TE

Vampire's Love TE


Eclipse TE

Blossoms etc... TE

Metallics TE

You Rock TE

Natventurista TE
I LOve Berlin TE
Ballerina Backstage TE

Black and White TE

Meet Me @Holographic.com
50's Girls Reloaded

Return To Paradise TE

Remix Your Style TE

Legends Of The Sky TE
Circus Circus TE

Nail Art Top Coats
Matt top coat

Color&Go nail polishes

Nail At Stampy polishes
French Glam
Nail Art Freestyle&tip painter

Nail Art Twins

Show Your Feet

Multi Demension XXL polishes