Meet Ris

Guess what. Today I'm writing my 400th post. On Wednesday it's going to be a second anniversary of my blogging. Time passes by so fast. I'm proud of myself. I usually get tired of one thing very fast, but blogging is part of my life for two years now and I still love doing it. At the beginning I wrote about different stuff, but then I slowly started to buy nail polishes, discovered nail polish blogs (first blog I followed was Rainbows and Blues) and change my blog into beauty blog. Now I enjoy painting my nails and showing beautiful nail polish shades to you. :)

Today I wanted to post something different and I decided to present you our dog Ris. He is such a sweetheart. He's always around, when I'm photographing my nails or hauls/swaps. He's so curious. He always wants to know, what I'm doing. Then I always take photos of him too, but it's so hard to take a good photo, because he can't be still and he always looks away from camera. Here are some photos, I think did succeed well.


And here is one crappy photo of him, when he was only few months old. He was such a cute doggie. <3 The photo is bad, because it was taken with my mobile phone, which had a bad camera.


I hope, you like this post. Tomorrow I'm coming back with nail polish related blogpost. :)

27 komentarjev

  1. First off, congratulations on your 400th post and almost 2 years of blogging!! ;)
    And Ris is so adorable :) So cute how he assists you, while you take your photos :D In the first photo it seems like he's thinking about which color is prettier :D Really cute!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Actually, he was angry with me, because instead of playing with him I was photographing polishes, I've got in swaps and he felt neglected.

      Izbriši
  2. Čestitam za 400 post in dve leti bloganja! Lep dosežek! In pa da boš napisala še ogromno objav.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Se bom potrudila, da jih bo še precej, ker uživam v pisanju tega bloga.

      Izbriši
  3. Congrats! Your dog looks so cuddly :) Mine loves to hang out while I paint and photograph too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Congrats!! Ris looks sooo cute still!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čestitam na 400-tom postu i pas je divan :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Omg, your dog is so cute. :3 When I saw this post I remembered of my dog, that is lost now. She was very cute and sweet, but.. I wish a have a dog again. :( </3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm so sorry to hear for your dog. I hope, you'll get one day a dog, that you'll love very much.

      Izbriši
  7. Ijoooj, kakšen srček!! Kužate pa obožujem. :D Res je lep! In čestitke za blog in bloganje! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Cestitam na 400. postu. ;) Kuckov je prediiiiiiiivan, vidi se da je prava dusa. <3<3<3 :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Presladak je psic, obozavam ih! :D Cestitke za 2 godine i 400 postova, nije mala stvar ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Ris je isto lakoljubac koliko vidim :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Presladak pas! I cestitke za 400 postova! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Waw kok je lep <3 Pa čestitke za obletnico ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. predivan ti je prijatelj :-D
    ti si stvarno bila vrijedna, svaka čast na tolikom broju postova i skoroj obljetnici :-D
    naravno, nadamo se čitati te i dalje ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. congrats on 400-th post!
    I like your dog! :)
    P.S. I've tagged you with 11 Questions Tag!
    Read more about it here http://zebra-nails.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html (sorry for the link :) )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No problem. Thanks for the tag. :)

      Izbriši
  15. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Čestitke za obletnico in kuža je prav srčkan na teh slikicah, na zadnji izgleda pa prav puhasto ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3