Essence No Better Way To Sky

Today just a quick post, because I'm tired. I'm showing you the last polish from Essence Legends Of The Sky TE, that I own. It's No Better Way To Sky, an orange creme shade. Here I used two coats. Although I have quite a few orange shades, I don't have anything like this, because this one is more dusty orange than others. I'll definitely wore it more in spring and summer. Did you get this polish from this TE? Do you like orange shades?


8 komentarjev

  1. I can't really wear orange very well, but this is so pretty and looks great on you! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ma,daaaj,zasto u bocicama ne izgledaju tako dobro?!Ubit cu se :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Včasi je tako, da v steklenički ni lak nič posebnega in izgleda na nohtih super, včasih pa ravno obratno. V steklenički prekrasen, na nohtih pa ni lep.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3