Winter Edition 3: Dress Warmly


It's Monday and it's time for another Winter Edition post. Winter is connected with cold, so I decided to do a manicure with clothes today. 


I draw scarf on my index finger, sweather on middle finger, cap on ring finger and glove on pinkie. These clothes are necessary in winter, so that you don't fell cold. I'm not very satisfied with sweather, I think I draw to much dots on it, but others are ok.


What do you think about this manicure? Do you like it?

5 komentarjev

  1. I like this mani! :)
    And what was on your thumb? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lol, luda ideja, dobro izgleda :-D
    nadam se da ti je i noktima sad toplo ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. aaaaaa dobra ideja! Super izgleda!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a cool idea!! I like the sweater!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @zebra-nails: Thank you. Nothing, because I had only four ideas for four fingers. :)

    @nail crazy: Zeblo jih ni, brez skrbi. :)

    @Anna: Hvala. :)

    @Fingers: Thank you. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3