Old Gradient NOTD + Haul + Dance

This is one of my old manicures, when I still had long nails. I took photos in my lightbox, but I couldn't capture the real color of OPI Mermaid's Tears, so I'm going to show you this polish alone some other time. I sponged S-he 451 (old range) over it and added TC.


Today I received package from Mateja. She has blog Purple Glitters. If you haven't check it yet, you have to. It's a great blog. My big lemming was to get Dance TC from Remix Your Style TE, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so she offered to find it for me. Thank you very much for this, Mateja. I'm so so happy, that I've finally got it. It's already on my nails. :)


And I also did some shopping this week. I found a whole display of Remix Your Style TE, except all Dance polishes were missing (but now I have it thanks to Mateja :)) and I took polishes, that interested me. Alessandro polishes are Precious Treasure and Belle Mademoiselle. I also bought nude lipstick, eyeshadow and blush from Alverde LE Mademoiselle, although I wasn't planning to, because I swatched them in drugstore and I liked them. I decided to try some S-he products too and Baci Lingerie false lashes. They're from DM. At the moment I'm also doing some swaps, so I think, I'll have to on a "no-buy" this month (yeah, right).

2 komentarja

  1. Man's like beauty. a man get more beautiful when he/she used BEAUTY PRODUCT. Now a day's BEAUTY PRODUCT is using all over the world. men and woman both useBEAUTY PRODUCTThere are many kinds of beauty product such as hear product, Teeth product, Baby product etc. Most of the developing country men are useBEAUTY PRODUCT.BEAUTY PRODUCT.BEAUTY PRODUCT
    are recognized by Internationally. In every country we can found this using of BEAUTY PRODUCT. It is very useful for a women to look her more than Beauty. So we can realized to important of BEAUTY PRODUCT

    TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BEAUTY PRODUCT PLEASE CLECK NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCT

    Natural beauty products

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3