Essence Lipglosses

Today I'm going to review Essence lipglosses from their line Stay With Me and XXL Shine. 


From their collection Stay With Me I've tried My Favourite Milkshake and Candy Bar. MFM is my favourite, I already ended up three lipglosses. MFM is brigh pink and Candy Bar is coral lipgloss. The concept of the brush is ok, but I prefer regular brushes. I can use it nice for my lower lip, but for my upper lip I usually use only the end of the brush. These lipglosses mousturize lips and are not sticky. They should last long, but for me they last long as other lipglosses. They contain 4 ml of product.


Essence XXL Shine True Love lipgloss I've got for my birthday from my friend some time ago. True love is dark red shimmery lipgloss. I love it, because it mousturizes my lips, it gaves them color and it's not sticky. But I hate the packaging, because the writing deletes if you wear it in purse. I can't read anything from the package anymore. I like the brush, application is so easy with it.


Do you use Essence lipglosses? What do you think about them?

10 komentarjev

  1. upravo sam danas kupila essence my favorite milkshake :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. imam svih 6 iz stay with me i obozavam ih :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ahoj zo Slovenska do Slovinska :-))) I love Essence Lipglosses, I have post on my blog about Lipstick and lipglosses and I have four colors there :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I have some of the XXL Shine lipglosses and I love them! But I can't read any of the writing on them anymore :P True Love looks really beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Bas sam recenzirala ovaj True Love i kazem kako mi je super :) A Stay With Me cu tek da kupim :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. @Mihaela: Zadovoljna boš z njim.

    @Anibani: Jaz sem zaenkrat preizkusila le ta dva, ampak jih bom zagotovo še več.

    @Suzi: I'll check you post.

    @Theodora: I hate the fact, I can't read writing anymore. But lipglosses are great, only packaging could be better.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. aw, I will be happy :-) I have two blogs and I haven´t had any follower :-( I must start write in english!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Že neštetokrat sem gledala tele glosse s prve slikice, ampak nikoli si še nisem nobenega kupila, mislim da me barva odvrne. Eni so pretemni, drugi presvetli, tretji preživi,...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. @Suzi: It's easier, if you write in english, because everyone can understand it, but it's your blog so it's your choise, in whick language will you write. :)

    @MissDoll: Škoda, da ti barve ne ustrezajo, ampak mogoče jih moraš preizkusiti na ustnicah, da boš videla, če ti ustrezajo ali ne. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I have got essence stay with me my favorite milkshake and stay with me me na dmy ice cream. msm is better cause the color is prettier and it looks natural. with me and my ice cream i look like barbie and it look very funny.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3