Depend 245

Today I have for you Depend 245, a pastel blue shade. Application was tricky, I had to use 3 coats to even it. I know this isn't fall or winter shade, but these swatches are older. I wore this polish when there was still sunny and hot. This shade was perfect for nail art. I made one simple, but I'm going to show it to you in tommorow's post.

6 komentarjev

  1. Zelo lep odtenek. In zelo primeren za nail art. Škoda, da je problematičen za nanos.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. looks like a Chanel Riva dupe. =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @Mateja: Res je odličen za nail art. Nanos pa se nekako že preživi, ampak vsi pastelni odtenki so taki, težji za nanašanje.

    @Esra: I don't have this Chanel polish, so I can't compare them, but if I remember right, Chanel has some shimmer in it, but Depend doesn't.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ova je boja baš zanimljiva, sviđa mi se :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Baš je lijepa boja,volim pastelne boje,ali meni nikako ne stoje...

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3