Deborah Milano Pret A Porter Celestial Sky

Today I have for you one very beautiful polish from Deborah Milano Pret A Porter collection. I love this collection, they have some great colors. But I can't tell you if it's still available in our drugstores, because it was LE collection. 
This shade is called Celestial Sky. It's blue with a hint of purple and it has silver glitter and blue shimmer. I used three coats here, but I can't tell you why, because these photos are old (and I have some more old swatches, that I still did't publish). Application was great.


I wish my nails would be like this again. They're so brittle. Last week I broke three nails on my swatch-hand and now they have strange shape. At least they're still long enough. My nails weren't short for 4 months now. I bought myself a Ruby Kisses nail hardener. I hope it'll help.

What do you think about this shade? Do you like it?

5 komentarjev

  1. This blue is SOOOO pretty! Do you have access to TRIND nail repair? They are in the USA, Canada but they come from the Netherlands-I swear by it for nail strength and growth.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. @zebra-nails: Me too. :)

    @Fingers: No, I don't have access to Trind. I decided to use Ruby Kisses nail hardener. I'll see if it will help. I hope it will.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This shade looks so pretty on you!
    I own it too and I think I have swatches somewhere but I didn't like them very much so I never posted them...Have you ever tried a DIY oil for nails (olive oil + lemon essential oil)? My nails were peeling often but I think that using that oil helped them being stronger and then longer...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. No, I haven't try to do that. Thank you for your advice. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3