China Glaze Skyscraper

Today I have for you Skyscraper, gorgeous blue jelly polish with silver glitter. It was part of this year's China Glaze Metro fall collection. I've got it in a swap with Carolina from Colores de Carol. I'm so glad, she got it for me, because this is one of the most beautiful polishes in my stash. I used two coat, but third one would be neccessary, because it's still sheer. I think I'm going to wear it as my New Year's manicure, but I'm probably going to layer it over other blue polish. I love, how it sparkles. 
The photos are not the best. They looked good on my camera, but when I was editing them, I noticed, that the quality isn't the best. But I still think, you can see, how beautiful this one is. Do you have it or do you want it? What do you think yout it?

10 komentarjev

  1. i have this color and i can wait to wear it... :) its lovely!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zadnje čase sem nora na modre odtenke in tale bi super izgledal v moji zbirki ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you all for your sweet comments. It's beautiful shade indeed.

    @MissDoll: Mislim, da tale nestrpno pričakuje, da se bo znašel v tvoji zbirki. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Really beautyfull, looks like Dorothy Who? that I own, but never used, yet.
    Kisses

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @Miminhos: I don't have Dorothy Who?, but I searched for the swatches and it looks gorgeous. You should try it soon. :)

    @zebra nails: Thanks. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3