Catrice Welcome To Las Vegas

I found almost full stand of Catrice Welcome To Las Vegas LE collection, but in the end I took only two nail polishes.

Lovely Sinner is a dark red jelly shade with red glitter. Application was quite good, but I used three coats to cover a nail line. Photos are made in lightbox.


Alluring Night is a dark blue shimmery shade. It leaves brush strokes, but they're not visible with careful application. I used two coats. First photo was made in lightbox and the other outside.


Did you get anything from this collection?

14 komentarjev

  1. Ahhh I had Lovely Sinner in my hands yesterday, but the queue to pay was that long, that I left the store without this polish... :(

    Have to get it some other time, because it's beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Eu amei o vermelho. Lindo!

    Beijos

    http://papofemininoetc.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Red glitter polish! I want it :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great picks! I grabbed Alluring Night but it's still sitting in my Helmer waiting for me to pick it up!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Rdeč odtenek mi je takoj padel v oči in na tvojih nohtih mi je tudi moder lušten

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh the red one is so awesome! I'm jealous :D
    Btw I gave you an award! Check out my blog for more info :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. jedino bi htjela lovely sinner, ali ako kolekcija i dodje kod nas on ce se prvi prodat, tako da se ne nadam previse

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. THese are so pretty! Just found your blog! Am a new follower!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. premda sam definitivno više fan plavih nego crvenih, ovdje me više privlači ovaj crveni lak ;-D
    imaš možda marilyn & me da ih usporediš, baš me zanima jesu slični ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. @KimsKie's Nails: You have to get it next time, so they don't sell it out before. :) You gonna love it.

    @Lidia: The red is really beautiful. Thank you. :)

    @Elsa: I hope you'll get it. I'm satisfied with it.

    @Simona: I already try this one and I loved it. I just don't know, when I'm going to use it next. :)

    @MissDoll: Hvala. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. @Theodora: Thanks for the award.

    @zebra-nails: Me too. :)

    @Lendoxia: Jaz pa mislim, da ga boš dobila. Mene je še tudi pričakal na stojalu. Me je presenetilo, da je bil zlat razprodan.

    @Fingers: Thank you. I'll check your blog too. :)

    @nail crazy: Nimam Marilyn&Me, ker sem že prej brala, da sta si precej podobna in sem potem raje tega vzela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Alluring Night looks beautiful ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. UU ta modra je zakon!

    http://mrssashee.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3