Review: Revlon Eyeshadows

Today I'll review some Revlon eyeshadows, that I bought on sale. Both products were 1,5 €.


Revlon 009 Rich Sable is a dark brown matte mono eyeshadow. I love the color, it's perfect for everyday use, but it's not very pigmented. I compared it with some other matte eyeshadows I have and it's leats pigmented of all. For the swatch I applied more coats with finger. But I still think it will be good for natural day look, when I won't be in mood for colored or darker look on my lids.


Revlon ColorSay 12 Hours Eyeshadow 18 Azure Mist is a palette with four shimmery eyeshadows. There are two bluish and two greyish eyeshadows. When I swatched them, they worked pretty pigmented, but after I tried them on my lids, I was dissapointed, because these colors didn't showed as they were in palette and after blending they all looked almost the same. On photos you can see, that two lower eyeshadows are darker, but on lids they both came out much brighter. They also promise to look freshly applied for up to 12 hours. I dissagree with that. They didn't crease, it's true, but they after few hours they didn't look like you would just applied them, because they faded on my lids. I'm not very satisfied with this palette, I expected more from it.


Did you try any Revlon eyeshadows? What are your experience with this brand?

5 komentarjev

  1. It's a shame these don't perform too well, the colors in the pan are lovely! Thanks for the swatches & review.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I guess you had my same experience then. I agree with it all. I have the purple version of the 4 eyeshadows palette and it is not pigmented at all. I have never used it again after the first time.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @Ms. Strong: I agree, colors are nice, but not pigmented unfortunately.

    @Simona: I'm glad, I didn't take the purple, because I wanted to. I probably also won't use it again.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love matt one for brows and crease :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I haven't try it for brows yet, but thanks for the idea.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3