Review and Swatches: Vampire's Love TE Part 1 (Nail Polish)

Yesterday was nice sunny day, so I decided to do swatches. I swatches all 5 polishes from Essence TE Vampire's Love. Last week I came across a whole collection in Müller and I took everything, what I wanted. I also took a blush, eyeshadow palette, perfume and lipstain, but I'll show you reviews in other post. All swatches are made without top coat.

Gold Old Buffy has a dark green base with a lot of green and gold shimmer. It's a special shade, I haven't seen anything like this before. I love it, but it's not my favourite from this collection. I already wore a whole manicure with it, but it chipped after one day. Here I used two thicker coats.


Into The Dark is a darker blue shade with silver and purple shimmer. I'm a big fan of blues, so I love this shade. Here I used two coats.


True Love is a beautiful dark purple shade with purple shimmer. This one is my favourite from this collection. Today I'm wearing it for the second time (with some update). I think I'm again starting to love purple, because during a spring and a summer I rarely wore it. Here I used two coats. 


The Dawn Is Broken is another special shade in this collection. It's only bright shade. It's grey with a lot of grey glitter and silver shimmer. Here I used two coats. 


Hunt Me If You Can is a black shade with with multicolored shimmer, but the most visible is silver. I actually don't like this shade that much, it's nothing special. It reminds me of Catrice I Wear My Sunglases At Night, which is also not one of my favourite shades. I know the light on this photo is strange, but it the best shows a color of this polish. Here I use two coats.  


What are you planning to get from this collection or what did you get?

9 komentarjev

  1. Amazing colors.. Can't wait to get them..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. True love moram dobiti. <3 Mi je res taka jesenska barva, ampak ko tole kolekcijo dobi DM bo že zima. xD V Müllerju sem naletela žal na skoraj prazno stojalo. :( Krasni swatchi!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice! I just stumbled upon this collection and I got the first three polishes and the eyeshadow palette!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Če sem na vseh blogih napisala, bom pa še tu. VSE bi imela in komaj čakam da še k nam pridejo :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. the dawn is broken je must-have kod mene, ako bude sreće bit će i gold old buffy... možda i još koji ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Bila je ljubezen na prvi pogled in to je prava True Love ;)
    Me pa zanima nekaj glede Gold Old Buffy, a je vedno tako temen, v senci izgleda skoraj črn?
    Hvala

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you for your swatches!!
    In case I find this Trend Edition I would surely buy grey, blue, olive and maybe purple...I think I can skip black, I already own Catrice I wear my sunglasses at night (love it, but I'm ok with having just it).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Ne znam koji mi je lepsi, odlicna kolekcija!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. @Yasini: I hope, you'll get everything what you want.

    @Ivana: DM je zadnje čase res zelo v zaostanku, jaz že cel mesec čakam, da bodo dobili Remix Your Style kolekcijo. Upam, da vseeno je prej naletiš nanj. :)

    @Simona: Me too actually, because I went to Müller to buy other thing. But I'm glad I found it, because I love this collection.

    @moonchild: Upam, da naletiš na polno stojalo in dobiš vse, kar si želiš. ;)

    @MissDoll: True Love je res prava ljubezen. :D Gold Old Buffy izgleda temen, ampak nikoli črn, vedno se da opaziti zeleno, kar je zame plus, saj mi gre na živce, ko pretemni laki izgledajo skoraj črno.

    @maisenzasmalto: Yes, you totally can skip black. It's nothing special actually. I'll probably give mine away.

    @hermetic: Potem pa kar navali na vse. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3