NOTD And Haul

My momentary manicure is 2 coats of Essence Vampire's Love True Love and 1 coats of Misslyn Las Vegas. I love this combo. <3


I read some bad reviews about this polish, but I personally love it. Yes, it is sheer, but it looks beautiful layered over purple polish. It has gold glitter and multicolored shimmer (it's nice visible in the bottle and on nails, but I see, that my camera didn't catch it). 


I also did some shopping last week and today. Müller has 40 % off on some O.P.I. polishes, so I decided to get some. I only found two colors, that I liked. Revlon has very bad offer by us, but I took some eyeshadows, because they costs only 1,5 € and I wanted to try them. Today I was in Beauty World and I saw, that they have Kinetics polishes. I took three shades, but there were some more, that interested me, so I will definitely go back. Bourjois 10 Days has a new shade and because I had DM's coupon for 50 % discount on these polishes, I decided to try it. I will swatch everything, I just don't know, when everything is going to be published.


7 komentarjev

  1. Love the haul and the above layering! I have a similar eyeshadow palette of the one you bought, it's on the lilac/purple colours though but I hate it, the colours are not pigmented at all. I hope you'll review that one after you try it because I am curious to read if it's only mine that has problems or if Revlon eyeshadows are generally not that great.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you. I will definitely do a review of this eyeshadow palette. I'll test it this week and then I'll try to write a post during this weekend.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I wish our stores had such discounts and offers.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ni mi jasno kako mi vedno upe zamuditi tele akcije in popuste, mi je pa blazno všeč tale misslyn. Barva je super in dejstvo, da je prosojen in je uporaben samo za slojenje ima tudi dobro plat-manj ga porabiš in ena steklenička ti zdrži za celo življenje ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @marox79: That's bad, every drugstore should have such discounts.

    @MissDoll: Jaz sem tudi čisto najvdušena nad Misslyn. V kratkem imam namen napisati recenzijo nekaj njihovih izdelkov. Kar se tiče prosojnih lakov (sploh, če so šimratsi), se pa kar strinjam s tabo. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Komaj čakam na post o Misslyn :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3