Crackle Manicure

I still love to wear cracle polishes and Depend polishes crakle the most beautiful. For this manicure I used Jesse's Girl Mermaids Lagoon and Depend Nr. 5011. I also added top coat. I love, how these two polishes look together.


Now I have finally more time for blogging, so this week expect a lot of posts from me. It will probably happen that I'll write two posts in one day, but I have so many things to show you (swatches, reviews, new limited edition collection).

9 komentarjev

  1. Odlicna kombinacija, bas se slazu lakovi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Pretty combination! I usually choose very different colours but I like how this one looks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. super kombinacija, depend crackli su stvarno predobri :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hvala vsem za lepe komentarje. :)
    Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    @NatalieDouka: I usually do that too, but I think this one go great together and this crackle is such a vibrant bright green color, that a base color that steps too much out, would look too much.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my web site :)
    Paw Print Cruising Companion Car Seat Cover - Camel

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3