Catrice Ultimate Nudes 2 Nail Polishes

If you are are nude nail polish lover, this is post written for you, because today I'm showing you two Catrice nude nail polishes: Mona Lisa Is Staring Back and My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame. This names are so long, but cute and original. And they're connected with France. My big wish is to visit France one day. I would love to go to Paris. I rarely wear nude polishes, these two are my moms. I gave them to her as her birthday present. She always say that she doesn't want to wear polishes, that step out too much, so nude shades are perfect for her. 

Mona Lisa Is Staring Back is a pinky shade with pink and gold shimmer. It has a bit watery formula, but I didn't have problems with application. After two coats nail line was still visible, so I used three for this swatch.


My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame is a brownish nude cream shade. This one also applied nice. Here I used three thin coats.

 
 

Do you have any Catrice Ultimate Nudes polishes? What do you think about them? Do you like them?

11 komentarjev

  1. I want to own one! They're adorable <3


    Check out mine:
    theceecee.blogspot.com
    <3<3<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. oba su prelepa :) ja imam petit four as dessert al mi nekako umrtvi ruke :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Občasno mi prav paše, da imam na nohtih nekaj bolj "umirjenega". Nimam pa še nobenega nude laka Catrice.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Definitely a sucker for nudes, especially after having worn tons of dark and bright coloured polishes.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. nisu loše bojice, ali čim čujem 3 sloja...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. @Carla: Nice, that you like them. :)

    @Tinna: Nista slaba, ampak nude niso ravno moji odtenki.

    @Anibani: Poskusi s katerim drugim, mogoče bo bolj pasal tvoji polti.

    @Mateja: Meni pa zelo redko, pa še potem ga ponavadi dodelam s kakim nail artom.

    @Olivia: Then these two are perfect for you. :)

    @nail crazy: Za polno prekrivnost so bili res potrebni 3 sloji. Se mi pa zdi prvi perfekten za french, en sloj preko belega pa je. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Tebi lijepo stoje,ali ja nisam neki ljubitelj nude lakove,katastrofalno mi pašu uz kožu....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hvala. Jaz tudi ne maram preveč nude odtenkov, ljubše so mi bolj izrazite barve.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I have My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame and two other polishes from this collection, but now that I've seen the shimmer in Mona Lisa Is Staring Back, I think I wanna have this one too... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Great colors. I just went for a really dark red shade for my nails, but this beige color trend seems cool too. I'll have to try it soon. ;)

    Love your blog, just followed and I would love if you could do the same (and comment on whatever you'd like):

    http://beirutchic.blogspot.com/

    Angelica xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3