Bee


This will be just a quick post just show you on of my old nail arts. My exams are finally after me, but I'm a bit in a hurry today, so I won't write a lot about this manicure. If you have any qouestions about it, you can write it in a comment below. I promise, I'll write more next week, because I have a lot of things to show you. I wish you all nice evening. And I hope you like this manicure.

8 komentarjev

  1. Summer in the air =) It very pretty.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. slatko, već nam zoveš proljeće ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Well, I don´t like it ....... I LOVE it !!! :D It´s soooo sweet ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. awwww they look awesome!
    Visit me in your spare time :
    http://myministyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3