Advent Manicure


My dear readers, how are you today? How are you celebrating first advent Sunday? By us is quite beautiful day, because we finally can see some sun after few weeks of fog and cloudy days. And first advent Sunday means, that there are only three more Sundays until Christmas. I'm looking foward to celebrate these holidays, because I love Christmas.
I made a nail art, appropriate for today's day. I draw advent wreath on my ring finger and made french on others. I'm not very satisfied, how it turned out. Maybe I shouldn't add bow on wreath. I don't know. And sorry for crappy photos. They were made in my lightbox. I have only one light, but I think I'm going to need another one for better photos.


Here are two extra ideas for design on ring finger. I actually like these two better than the one I made on my nails. Red, gold and green are colors, perfect for this season, so I decided to work with them.


I wish you nice and sunny Sunday. :)

7 komentarjev

  1. what inventive nails!!! so hilarious!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you all for your comments.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What Barry M is that one Tatjana? I love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is Racing Green. I swatched it here: http://tatjanag.blogspot.com/2011/02/barry-m-racing-green.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Right! I had added it to my wishlist when I saw your swatch I think!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3