Sleek Eyeshadow in Candy

I received this Sleek eyeshadow in Candy in August as a gift with my order on site Ličila.si. I wanted to write a review, but then I googled Sleek mono eyeshadows and they discontinued them. Too bad, because these are great eyeshadows. Well, I decided to show you these photos anyway. 

Today (3.10.) you can get Sleek mono eyeshadows on Ličila.si, if you order at least one Konad product - so, Slovenian girls, if you are interested in konad, you can order here.


Here is one make up look, where I used Sleek eyeshadow in my inner corner. Other used product are MNY 533, S-he 035, Essence 50's Girls Reloaded I'm A Marine Girls, Essence Urban Messages Nightline and Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Dramaric Look mascara.


I also used Candy as a blush. And I prefer it as a blush that eyeshadow.


Sleek doesn't sell maximum impact eyeshadows anymore, but I think, you can still find them by some sellers on eBay.

4 komentarji

  1. It looks much better on the eyelid than in the box.. Nice shade..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I agree. But I prefer it as a blush. It's gorgeous pink for that.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jao, bas si lepa :) slazem se da je ovakvom bojom bolje sminkati obraze nego oci ;)lepo stoji kao rumenilo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hvala. Sama sebi se na tej fotki zdim kar malo čudna. Meni je taka barva krasna kot blush.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3