Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers

My first Ruby Kisses nail polish. It's name is Ruby Slippers (thanks god it's not a number :)) and it's jelly shade with red, silver and pink glitter. It reminds me on Christmas. I'll probably wear it more in December. The bottle of this polish is so cute, I like the image on a front site, and it's big. It contains 15 ml of polish, which is great, because by us cheaper polishes are usually smaller. What I hate about this polish is the smell. It stinks like crazy. I don't know, which ingredient is guilty for the smell.
The application was good, but I had to use thinner coats or I had polish all over my cuticles. My camera made this color on nails a bit lighter that it's in person. I don't know, if this is because of jelly base, but imagine it darker. Here I used 2 coats.


Do you have any Ruby Kisses polishes? What do you think about them? Which shade do you recommend me to add to my collection?

3 komentarji

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3