Review And Swatches: NYX The Caribbean Collection I Dream Of St. Lucia

Moja Drogerija has a sale, so I decided to purshase NYX eyeshadow palette, because I wanted to try this brand. I took I Dream Of St. Lucia palette from The Caribbean Collection.


There are 5 eyeshadows in the palette. They are bright, big and they totally justify the name of the collection. I specially like the orange one. The palette contains 8 g of product.


I was surprised, how pigmented these eyeshadows are. I haven't tried them yet on my lids, because lately I'm not very in the mood for doing make up, I just use eye pencil and mascara, but I bet, that they'll act great in action. Here are the swatches (I didn't use eyeshadow base):


This palette is still available and you can order it here (Slovenian girls).

2 komentarja

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3