NOTD: Sparkly

Another post today. I wanted to show you my nails of the day. The base color is S-he 310, but I didn't like too much, how it looks alone on me, so I added some glittery polishes over it. First I added Constance Carroll Glitzy Aqua Sparkle and then Golden Rose Sweet Color 49. I like the combination od these polishes. I'm actually wearing this manicure for two days now, but I'll probably remove it tommorow, because it already started to chip. I'm using Essence Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer, but I'm not so satisfied with it as other girls are, because my manicures chip on the same or other day, if I use this TC or not. It does dry very fast, but it doesn't prevent chipping for me.


This manicure is so sparkly and obviously it looks better in person. 


What are you wearing on your nails today?

8 komentarjev

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the combo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Stvarno jako lepo, ova kombinacija sitnijeg i krupnijeg glitera me podseca na moj omiljeni Last Friday Night :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you all.

    @hermetic: Tale lak je na moji WL, ampak je lepo slišati, da lahko tudi z drugimi laki ustvarim podoben učinek. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. super kombinacija, meni se sviđa i boja podloge :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Very elegant and pretty... Love the glitters on the green color!

    I'm wearing nail foils today; watch my last post for pictures :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3