Make Up Look, Inspired By A Manicure

Do you remember this manicure? It was inspiration for this green make up look, I did. I didn't used exact colors as by manicure, because I don't have them, but I tried to use as similar colors as posible. I added some silver in one third of lower lashline. I also used green gel liner, but it wasn't that visible, because eyeshadows are too strong. I think this look was successful, because it turned out as I expected.


Product, I used:
* Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
* Essence mono eyeshadow It's My Party
* Essence mono eyeshadow Colour Splash
* Essence Metallics quatro eyeshadow Steel Me
* Essence 50's Girls Reloaded kajal pencil Love Me Tender
* Essence kajal pencil Black
* Essence Natverturista gel liner Barefoot Through The Moss
* Essence I Love Extreme mascara


I hope, you like the look I made. I really enjoyed doing it. And here is one photo together with a manicure.


11 komentarjev

  1. ohh so cute both nails and make up! great job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ficou linda a maquiagem! E as unhas, belíssimas. Muito boa sua idéia.

    Beijos

    http://www.papofemininoetc.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The make up is beautiful!! And so are the nails ;) Great job :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. wow your nail skills are amazing! i love this simple yet elegant look! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. divno <3, pratimo se preko googla? xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful combination.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3