Do you remember this manicure? It was inspiration for this green make up look, I did. I didn't used exact colors as by manicure, because I don't have them, but I tried to use as similar colors as posible. I added some silver in one third of lower lashline. I also used green gel liner, but it wasn't that visible, because eyeshadows are too strong. I think this look was successful, because it turned out as I expected.
Product, I used:
* Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
* Essence mono eyeshadow It's My Party
* Essence mono eyeshadow Colour Splash
* Essence Metallics quatro eyeshadow Steel Me
* Essence 50's Girls Reloaded kajal pencil Love Me Tender
* Essence kajal pencil Black
* Essence Natverturista gel liner Barefoot Through The Moss
* Essence I Love Extreme mascara
I hope, you like the look I made. I really enjoyed doing it. And here is one photo together with a manicure.