H&M Fall Nail Polishes Cherry And Plum

This fall H&M sells 4 new shades in cute little bottles, which contain 7 ml of polish and cost 0,95 €. I say, this is a good deal. I've got my hand only on two polishes, because these were the only shades, I could find. I was also interested in Rust.

Cherry is a dark red cream shade. I think, Plum has better formula than Cherry, but also this one is great. The application is good and it needs two coats to be opaque. 
 

Plum is a dark purple cream shade. The name suits him well. It's easy to apply and very pigmented. Here I used two coats. 


I like both shades. What about you? Did you get any new H&M fall shades?

8 komentarjev

  1. Ta dva sem kupila že pred kakšnim mesecem in sta mi zelooo ušeč! Zelo lepo se lakirata, lepe barve pa še lepo zgledata :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Meni sta tudi oba všeč. Lepo bi bilo, če bi imeli pri nas celotno H&M kozmetiko, ker imajo prekrasne lake v svojem asortimanu.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow, gorgeousness! Your nails are flawless!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. lovely shades!

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I bought Rust a month ago, and I like it even if it's not a color I usually wear. These two look gorgeous on you, I might reconsider buying them, too (even if they're not super original shades).

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3