Green Sponge Manicure


How are you today? Here in Ljubljana it's raining and it's such a boring day. Today I have another nail art for you. This is one of my old manicures. I actually don't have that much to say about it. 
I wanted to do green sponging as my manicure, but it looked boring, so I added some black flowers -  or what should I call that? - and golden-brown dots. I liked the final result. It's was something different from what I usual wear on my nails.


What do you think about it?

6 komentarjev

  1. predivna ti je ova manikura :-D
    vidiš da nije svako zlo za zlo... nekad i dosada dobro dođe ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Všeč mi je bavna kombinacija. Škoda, da nisi slikala pred poslikavo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Prelepi su ti i noktici i nail art :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Divan nail art.
    I want all the polishes in the photo! Amazing shades!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you all for your comments. :)

    @Mateja: Sploh nisem pomislila na to, da bi fotografirala manikuro pred poslikavo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3