Green and Silver Nail Design


Yesterday I've showed you Essence Trust In Fashion nail polish, but I haven't wore it alone, because I decided to upgraded it. This idea originally isn't mine, because I saw a tutorial for it on Youtube, but I can't find a video anymore to give credits to a girl, who did it.


I did a green combination, because lately I love green. I added silver stripes and dots. I think, silver goes perfectly together with green. 


 I really like this design. I wore it for two days and then I removed it, because it chipped.


How do you guys like it?

15 komentarjev

  1. Simple, yet great! I love it, as usual! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. P.S. I dont know if I told you but I hand-made the earrings I sent you myself! :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Really cute! And the green and the silver go perfect together :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. izgledaju kao izliveni, divno!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Izgleda res lepo. Enostavno ampak elegantno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you all. :)

    @Just Me and Hohner: No, you haven't told me, you made them yourself. They're great, I love them. Thank you again. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. wow, super taya, baš mi se sviđaju :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3