Green And Gold? Why Not.

Hello, my dear readers. How are you? Today I went to the oculist and now I see world more cleary. My eyesight went very bad and my dioptry has enlarge a lot. I didn't even realise, how bad do I see until today. Now I have new lenses and I see perfectly good.

Enough of my rambling. Let me show you my manicure. I thought I'll need a good manicure, if I'll go out, so I panted my nails with Viva La Green, that I showed you yesterday (those photos from yesterday's post are older). Then I wanted to add some glitter and I decided for Make It Golden. Green and gold? Why not. I think, it's a good combination. 


What do you think about this combination?

19 komentarjev

  1. Yes, indeed. A very beautiful combo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful mani! Love the combination.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you, girls. I like it too. It looks beautiful on nails.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful!!!!!

    Kisses

    www.papofemininoetc.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Such a cool look. Turquoise and gold is always a winner.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I quite like this combination!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. super mi je kombinacija, nedavno sam i sama imala nešto slično ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Je taka nenevadna kombinacija ampak ful paše skupaj ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thank you all for your comments.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Po meni zeleno i zlatno savršeno paše ;)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Awww! This is so gorgeous! I have similar polishes but I would never think of this! Beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3