Flakies

Who doesn't love them? For this manicure I used one of the old Essence Color&Go polishes Glisten Up, which is unfortunately already discontinued. I applied one coat of Glisten Up over Misslyn Real Khaki. I so loved this manicure, that I wore it for three days, which is a lot for me, because lately I change my manicure almost every day. I had to remove it after three days, because it chipped. Now I have to try Glisten Up over some other polish/color. Too bad that its bottle is so small. But luckily I have a back up bottle.


6 komentarjev

  1. wow, it looks amazing over green =) i must try =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love that one with flakies :) cant wait to get that new with flakies :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Imam glisten up i također ga koristim preko plavih i zelenih nijansi. :)
    Prekrasno. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovita zelena, flakies pa tudi izgledajo čudovite, čeprav bi jh lahko bilo več. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. predobra kombinacija, moram i ja ovo jednom nabacit ;-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you all. :)

    @moonchild: Dodaš dva sloja, pa jih je več. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3