Essence Trust In Fashion + My Prize

You probably have noticed, that I have been gone for some days. Well, I actually didn't go anywere, I just took small break from blogging. I wanted to do Essence week this week, because I found some old photos of products, that I still have to review, but I wasn't in the mood for writing reviews. I'll probably sit down this weekend, write all the reviews and then just publish them. I'll see.

Today I have some nail photos for you. This is Essence Trust In Fashion. I think it came out in spring. It's beautiful dark green shade with great pigmentation and good aplication. Here I used two coats. I upgraded it, but more about it tommorow.


Lovely Dolores from Life And Lemonade had a giveaway some time ago and I won a prize - click&go nails from Essence. I received her package today. She also send me these cute earings, that I already wore today and I love them. Thank you, girls, for this lovely prize.

12 komentarjev

  1. I have been going to buy this nail polish today, but finally I have chosen a different colour

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nice shade!! Congrats on winning! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. moram reci da sam zaljubljena u tvoje nokte i sam oblik, duzinu... ma sve :) takve bih ja zelela da imam :D

    cestitke na nagradi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Prelep lak i divni nokti...

    http://jeckamakeupbeautyandfashionpalace.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I just got this polish too and I like it, even if I'm not a green-lover :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lep <3 mene še čaka na kupu nesprobanih lakov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. @Ina: Moj kup nesprobanih lakov je kar velik, tako da vsi kar en čas čakajo, razen če mi res niso kaj posebnega.

    @beautyblogette: Thank you. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3