Essence In Style

It looks loke the fall finnaly started to showing its teeth. Today it was such a cold and rainy day by us. Perfect for staying in bed and reading. 
Today I have for you another new shade from Essence. This one is In Style. It dark green shade with green and blue shimmer. The application was good. It leaves brush strokes, but after it drys, they aren't visible anymore. Here I used 2 coats.


7 komentarjev

  1. Sviđa mi se. Podsjeća me pomalo na ljeto i more <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prava jesenska nijansa! Jako mi se svidja :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. "It looks loke the fall finnaly started to showing its teeth. Today it was such a cold and rainy day by us. Perfect for staying in bed and reading. "
    My thought exactly because it's same here in my town! And i LOVE that color, girl! Your nails are perfect as usual. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. @beautyandsweets: A res? Meni pa deluje bolj jesenski odtenek.

    @Maki: Prelep je. Sploh na soncu mi je všeč, ko pride šimer do izraza.

    @Just Me And Hohner: Thank you. I don't like fall and winter, because it's too cold and I now, I'm gonna freezing for some months. :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. "Perfect for staying in bed and reading." I couldn't agree more! Very pretty shade!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Can't wait to get my hands on the new Essence and Catrice colours. This one is definitely on my list!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. @NatalieDouka: Thank you.

    @Simona: I have few new Essence and Catrice shades and there are some more on my WL. They have so many gorgeous new shades. This one is one of the most beautiful Essence shades, I think.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3