In this post I'm going to show you product, that use till the end. This is originaly Biba's idea and I have to give credits to here at the begining. I think this is great idea and I saw some girls have done it too. My thoughts are, if you use product till the end, then you have to like it, right. At least most od them. :)
1. M-lady Raiser Gel Sensitiv mit Aloe Vera - This gel is perfect for shaving. It's design for sensitive skin. I use it for like a year now and I love it. It smells nice and even if I shave every day/second day, my skin looks great and it's not red. It's available in Müller and it costs around 1,5 € for 150 ml of gel.
2. Balea Face two-phase waterproof make up remover - I love this make up remover. I tried different two-phase make up removers, but this one was the best. It removes every tipe of make up, also waterproof, and it doesn't tease my eyes. When I mix up both liquids, they stay mixed up for some time, what didn't happened with other two-phase removers, where the liquids separated quick. I definitely recommend you to buy this remover. I only wish, it was bigger, because it contains only 100 ml of product. The price is low, I think it costs around 1,5 €.
3. CadeaVera Sanftes Gesichtswasser - I was using this tonic after I washed my face. I liked it, because it refreshed my face, but I didn't like that it gave my skin stickiness feeling. This tonic is available in Müller. I think it costs around 2 € for 200 ml. I won't buy it again, because I wan't to try other tonics.
4. S-he Stylezone Nail polish corrector - This corrector is from their old range, before they change their look. It comes with 3 extra pens. It quite good, but the pens tear up quickly and also nail polish remover run short quick. I don't remember, how much does it cost, but I won't buy it again. Now I'm using make up remover and brush.
5. Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with 19 active ingrediens - I love this product. It makes my hair soft, they smell nice and they're easy to brush. This is the product, I'll definitely buy again. It costs around 4 €.
6. Bourjois Gentle Nail Enamel Remover - Great nail polish remover without acetone. It didn't dried my nails, what most of nail polish removers do. It has fruity smell. I received it as a gift in DM, when I bought Bourjois polishes, so I don't know the price.
7. Balea Q 10 Handcreme - This is my most used handcream. I like it, because it absorbs fast and it's nutritive. I also like, that it doesn't have perfumed scent. It's available in DM and it costs 1,20 €. It's cheap and great and I'll definitely continue buying it.
8. Lacoste Love Of Pink perfume - My favourite perfume. It smells so nice. I would describe the smell to you, but I'm so bad in that, so I won't. I don't know the exact price, because I receive it as a gift. I was using it for a long time and now it's gone. I think this is first perfume, I use till the end.