Empty

In this post I'm going to show you product, that use till the end. This is originaly Biba's idea and I have to give credits to here at the begining. I think this is great idea and I saw some girls have done it too. My thoughts are, if you use product till the end, then you have to like it, right. At least most od them. :)


1. M-lady Raiser Gel Sensitiv mit Aloe Vera - This gel is perfect for shaving. It's design for sensitive skin. I use it for like a year now and I love it. It smells nice and even if I shave every day/second day, my skin looks great and it's not red. It's available in Müller and it costs around 1,5 € for 150 ml of gel.
2. Balea Face two-phase waterproof make up remover - I love this make up remover. I tried different two-phase make up removers, but this one was the best. It removes every tipe of make up, also waterproof, and it doesn't tease my eyes. When I mix up both liquids, they stay mixed up for some time, what didn't happened with other two-phase removers, where the liquids separated quick. I definitely recommend you to buy this remover. I only wish, it was bigger, because it contains only 100 ml of product. The price is low, I think it costs around 1,5 €.

3. CadeaVera Sanftes Gesichtswasser - I was using this tonic after I washed my face. I liked it, because it refreshed my face, but I didn't like that it gave my skin stickiness feeling. This tonic is available in Müller. I think it costs around 2 € for 200 ml. I won't buy it again, because I wan't to try other tonics.

4. S-he Stylezone Nail polish corrector - This corrector is from their old range, before they change their look. It comes with 3 extra pens. It quite good, but the pens tear up quickly and also nail polish remover run short quick. I don't remember, how much does it cost, but I won't buy it again. Now I'm using make up remover and brush.

5. Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with 19 active ingrediens - I love this product. It makes my hair soft, they smell nice and they're easy to brush. This is the product, I'll definitely buy again. It costs around 4 €.

6. Bourjois Gentle Nail Enamel Remover - Great nail polish remover without acetone. It didn't dried my nails, what most of nail polish removers do. It has fruity smell. I received it as a gift in DM, when I bought Bourjois polishes, so I don't know the price.

7. Balea Q 10 Handcreme - This is my most used handcream. I like it, because it absorbs fast and it's nutritive. I also like, that it doesn't have perfumed scent. It's available in DM and it costs 1,20 €. It's cheap and great and I'll definitely continue buying it.

8. Lacoste Love Of Pink perfume - My favourite perfume. It smells so nice. I would describe the smell to you, but I'm so bad in that, so I won't. I don't know the exact price, because I receive it as a gift. I was using it for a long time and now it's gone. I think this is first perfume, I use till the end.

7 komentarjev

  1. I think this theme with showing "empties" is very old, because on one russian forum which I read there is such topic and it was started in 2007, and I guess that they were not the first who made it :).
    Anyway, it's a good idea! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is a good idea! :) I have the same make-up remover and the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair, bot for dyed hair, and I love them both ! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Šteta što kod mene nema Muller jer vidim ovdje kod tebe neke stvari koje bi baš voljela probat. Npr. ovaj gel za brijanje jer sam ja uvijek poslije brijanja crvena. aaa Lacoste parfem mogu mislit kako divno miriši...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. @zebra-nails: Thank you for your comment. I didn't know that. I saw that kind of post by Biba and that's was I give credits to her.

    @Theodora: I love this MU remover and hair repair spray too.

    @Lalica: Ta parfum diši odlično. Meni je ta gel super. Kaj pa ti uporabljaš?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great post. I really like your blog.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. O, super, me veseli, da si se pridružila tem objavam. Vedno z veseljem pogledam, s čim ste punce zadovoljne in s čim ne.

    Pa hvala, da si omenila mene :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. @Mihaela: Thank you.

    @Biba: Da, meni so take objave zelo zanimive. Tebe pa sem omenila, ker sem prvič pri tebi videla ta post. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3