Autumn Nails


Today I have for you another nail art. This time it is autumn colored. The inspiration were autumn colors and leaves. I enjoyed doing it, but it took me some time. Well, at leats I'm satisfied with final result.


As a base color I applied Essence Viva La Green and then I sponged it with Jesse's Girl Beauty Guru, Essence Sundancer and Essence Wake Up. In the end I draw one leaf on each nail. I did a bit mess, when I was applying TC, because the leaves weren't completely dry.



What do you think about my autumn manicure?

6 komentarjev

  1. I'm glad, you both like it. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Awwww, gorgousness! I love anything season inspired so this is really great to me!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you for your comments. I'm glad, you like my manicure.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3