To much green?

I wanted to try Essence It's My Party eyeshadow (which is going to be discounted), so I made this look. Essence eyeshadow is more teal than green, but I used a lot of other green eyeshadows and the teal wasn't visible that much.


Product, I used:
* Essence You Rock eyeshadow base
* Essence It's  My Party
* MNY 178A
* Beauty UK Earth Child palette
* Sleek i-Divine Storm palette
* Essence Black Mania Carbon Black eyeliner pen 
* MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look mascara


This is Manhattan Urban Jungle from their LE collection Hands Up. It's dark green cream shade. It apply great and it's opaque in two coats. I love this shade, it's something unique in my stash. I did some comparisons last week and I have a lot of similar shades. I'll publish some comparisons in future, so you'll see.

3 komentarji

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3