This look was actually made to test new Essence make up base and mascara from collection I Love. It's simple, but I loved it, so I decided to show it to you.
* Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
* Sleek Curacao I-Divine palette (Purple Haze in crease and Martini as highliter)
* MNY 404A (over whole lid)
* Essence 50's Girls Reloaded I'm A Marine Girl
* Essence I LOve Extreme Volume Mascara
At the moment I'm very satisfied with mascara and make up base. I'll write review soon on my blog, but now I already can tell, that this mascara is one of my favourites. It gives volume to my lashes and it curls them nicely.
I hope you like this look. Next time I'm back with nail polish related post.