Review and swatches: Essence LE Natventurista

Today I'll review things, that I bought from new Essence Natventurista limited edition collection. This collection is connected with earth, so the colors are more earth themed.


I took only two eyeshadows, because the third (green one) was already sold out. I also took a brown gel eyeliner and a blush stain.


First the eyeshadows. Chirp, Chirp is a silver shimmery eyeshadow and Mother Earth is watching you is a golden shimmery eyeshadow (although it looks silver and redish-brown in jar). They are not very pigmented, after blending are scarcely visible. You can use these eyeshadows dry or wet, but I haven't try them wet yet. I applied them with the finger fot the swatch, but I had to applied some coats to reach such a great cover.

Next gel eyeliner, which is great. Mother Earth is watching you is a brown gel eyeliner with a lot of gold shimmer, which gaves him more golden look. It's very pigmented, easy to apply and longlasting, so this one is a hit. I'm very satisfied with it. I would almost forgot to mention - it's waterproof.

The last one is a blush stain. It's called You're My Dragonfly, Sugar. It's a red-pinkish blush, but it's very sheer. I apply it so: first I apply it on my cheak, then blend it with fingers, after that I apply another coat and blend it again. So I reach nice look, but it's still not very visible, so if you're looking for very pigmented blush, this is not a product for you.


Chirp, Chirp is a beige shade with pink shimmer and I think, I can also see some green shimmer in the bottle. This polish looks so gorgeous in the bottle, but on the nails the shimmer isn't that visible, at least not indoors or in shade. So I took photos in the sun to show you a shimmer of this polish (click on the photo to make it bigger). The formula is a bit sheer, Chirp, Chirp needs at least three coats to be opaque. The application didn't caused me any problems. I'm not a fan of this kind of polishes, but I love this one because of the shimmer. It looks beautiful in the sun.


Barefoot Through The Moss is only must have polish from this collection, if you ask me. It's a beautiful green shade with silver shimmer. This one needed only two coats to be opaque, so it's better than Chirp, Chirp.


Did you get anything from this collection? If not, what are you attending to buy?

12 komentarjev

  1. Če kje najdem to TE, bi vzela enaka laka kot ti. Drugo pa me ni prepričalo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Laka sta mi res zelo všeč. Jaz bi ti priporočala še gel liner, ker je super pigmentintiran. Ostalo pa se res ne splača najbolj.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. joj, Barefoot Through The Moss je baš kako si rekla, must have, predivno izgleda... već dugo tražim neku maskirnu ili maslinastu zelenu, nikako je naći :-(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Meni se ne svidjaju bas nesto. Vise volim zive boje. Ali to ce mi barem spasiti novcanik :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @NC: Ja, meni je bila prav posebna zelena, zato sem ga vzela takoj, ko sem ga videla na stojalu.

    @Nails From A Fairy Tale: Jaz pa se tem Essence kolekcijam kar ne morem upreti, ker me z nekaterimi odtenki kar navdušijo. Mogoče bo pa Urban Messages bolj zate.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love essence shadow and polish there anazing and there cheap in price, please i hope u can follow me bck britters89.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Pretty!! Thanks so much for the swatches hun!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. @Britney: I love Essence too. I checked you blog. I already follow you.

    @Natalie: You're welcome. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Predivno! Moram si kupiti nešto iz te kolekcije!

    http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Jaz ti svetujem, da vzameš gel liner, ker je super. Jaz bi rada preizkusila še zelenega, ampak mi ga verjetno ne bo uspelo dobiti.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Kupila sem si zlato senčilo, čeprav moje izgleda bolj zlato in rjavkasto-bež lak nad katerim sem navdušena

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hello im 12 and i love youre cosmetics when do ou will have giveayay? i wrly want somethink

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3