Peacock Manicure and JulieG Nail Polishes

Some time ago JulieG made a peacock tutorial and I loved it so much, that I had to do it on my nails. Her tutorial you can watch here.

I love, how it turned out. The light is so yellow, because I took photo at 6 p.m., when the sun was already going down.


Polishes, that I used, are: Miss Sporty 60 (base color), Vollare Nail Artistic 136 (black), S-he 230 (gold), Essence BBC Splash Refresh (turquise) and Astor 070 (blue). 

Here is one photo, I made with flash.


Lovely Kathy contacted me and agreed to find me JuliG nail polishes. She find me three colors. I was so excited, when I've got her package. And now I can't wait to try them out. Thank you very much, Kathy. :)

Beauty Guru, Cupcake Frosting and Mermaid's Lagoon.

6 komentarjev

  1. Really nice! If only I would have so much patience...(well, actually I do have, but only when it comes to make-up:D)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. fantastična manikura, oduševljena sam :-D
    sviđaju mi se i tvoji novi lakići :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. A really nice design!!
    I love this mani!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you all girls. :)

    @Corina: I'm not always in the mood for nail art, but when I am, I give my best to make it great. But I usually do it, when I'm studying or something and not doing anything special with my hands, so the manicure can dry and I don't ruin it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3