One Old EOTD And Colorful NOTD

Here is one of my old make up looks. It's simple and neutral look I made using Essence Sun Club Long Island Breeze palette. These eyeshadows are shimmery, but easy to blend and good pigmented, so I use them a lot.


And this is my today's NOTD. I needed something to cheer me up, so I used a lot of bright colors. I was admiring skittles french manicure on Ivana's blog and decided to finally tried it. I did my own version and I love it. It looks so colorful. :) 

Index finger: Essence Blossoms etc. Bloom-A-Loom, Essence Makes Me Weak, Essence Troy;
Middle finger: Essence Makes Me Weak, Ussence Urban Messages It Peace, Essence Troy;
Ring finger: Essence Sun Club BBC Chasing Waves, Essence Blossoms etc. Bloom-A-Loom, Essence Troy;
Pinky: Catrice Up In The Air, Essence Sun Club BBC Chasing Waves, Essence Troy.

8 komentarjev

  1. Hvala za komentarje, punci. Me veseli, da vama je manikura všeč. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Preslatko, i lijepe trepavice :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sama nikoli ne ustvarjam česa takšnega ampak tvoja verzija mi je pa malce dala misliti in mogoče se res lotim česa zabavnega

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3