Ilona Lux Nail Polish 38


My camera hates my polishes. This one looks greener in RL. The formula is watery and the polish is very sheer, so I applied 4 coats, but I still can see nail lines on photos. In RL they weren't so visible. The application was great, but 4 coats it's a lot. I bought it in Bulgaria. I thought this one is going to be my favourite from Bulgarian haul, but I'm quite disappointed with its formula. The shimmery one, that I've showed you here, is much better.

4 komentarji

  1. šteta što je tako proziran, ali boja me oborila s nogu, fantastična nijansa :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Barva je res prekrasna, zato sem bila razočarana nad formulo. Verjetno bi ga kar veliko nosila, če ne bi zahteval vsaj 4 slojev.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. res je lep! :) 4 sloji?!?? čisto preveč :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ja, 4 sloji. Zelo je voden, na žalost.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3