Essence Urban Messages TE Part 1 (Nail Polishes)

I decided to show you Essence Urban Messages TE collection in two parts. In first part I'll show you nail polish swatches and in second part everything else.


Street Styler is a blue shade with some green undertone, silver glitter and blue shimmer, but I just couldn't catch a green on photos. It's gorgeous. It's opaque in two coats.


Skyscraper is a beige polish with some grey glitter/specks and green and blue shimmer. This one is really hard to describe, but it's gorgeous and it's not tipical beige shimmery polish. I applied three thin coats.


It Peace is a  pink shade with blue shimmer. I actually like how it looks on me and I'm not a pink lover. I applied three thin coats.


Nightline is a dark blue shade with blue and purple shimmer. In shade it looks almost black. This one is opaque in two coats.

Wall Of Fame is a yellow shade with golden shimmer. I applied three coats.


I love these polishes, specially Street Styler and Skyscraper. I made all photos in the sun, so you can see a shimmer and glitter in polishes better.

What do you think about this collection? Did you get or you will get anything from it?