Essence Twins Gabriella And Troy

I love Essence Nail Art Twins polishes. They are super pigmented and easy to apply. Gabriella is a purple shade with blue shimmer. It needs two coats to be opaque. I like, how it looks alone on me, but I prefer it with her twin.


Troy has purple, blue and silver glitter in it and it's one of the most beautiful glittery polishes, I own. This photo doesn't make him justice, it looks so better in RL. Removing glittery polishes is PITA, but there's nothing that foil tehnique can't save. I totally recommend you to buy this one, if you have a chance. I applied one coat of Troy over Gabriella. 


11 komentarjev

  1. Glad to see it swatched. I bought Troy without Gabriella because I am not so fond of that shade of purple and I think Troy would look great on a turquoise as well. I still have it in my untried stash thought!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I think Troy will like great over any color. I'm very corious, how it will look over dark blue. I have to try this combination soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Auuuuuu... kako je moguce da ih nisam primjetila?! <3 <3 <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Essence Troy je zdaj v Mullerjih? :O Ful lepa kombinacija ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @Tina: Hvala. :)

    @Maki: Se zgodi. Jaz vedno preverim nove twins lake, ker so mi super.

    @Kleopatra: Ja, Troy je sedaj v prodaji. Ven so ga dali marca.

    @Let's polish some nails: Hvala. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. @NC: Res je. :)

    @hermetic: Troy je res prekrasen. Saj po moje ti ne bou ušel. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Awww, the are amazing together!! Love at first sight!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3