Essence Be Optimistic! & Make It Golden

Today I'm going to show you two new Essence nail polishes from Color&Go line. 

The first one is Be Optimistic! I had to try this one first, because the color was so interesting. It's a bronzing shade with golden shimmer. The pigmentation of this polish is great, it's opaque in one coat. You have to be careful with application, because this polish leaves brush strokes.  I used two coats for this swatch.

Essence Be Optimistic, indoors.
Essence Be Optimistic, sun.

The second polish is Make It Golden. I think this one is one of the most expected polishes from Essence's new range. This polish has a clear base and it contains golden shimmer, small round and big hexagon glitters. It's gorgeous polish for layering. I applied one coat of Make It Golden over Be Optimistic. I love both polishes, just not together. These two colors are not a good combination. I have to try Make It Golden over some other shades. 


Did you get anything from new Essence assortment? What do you think about these two polishes?