Yellow

I did some face and nails posing again. This time the main color is yellow.


I wish the summer will never go away. We have around 25 °C during the day, which is perfect, because it's not too hot. I don't like fall, specially if it rains.

Make up will get his own post (although is simple). The manicure I already published here (yes, I often wear same manicures/nail art, if I like them).

11 komentarjev

  1. looks great!! Love the photos with your hand and face.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Again, candy looking nails! Sweet!:D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. super fotka, sviđa mi se i oko i nokti :-D
    i novi izgled bloga mi se sviđa, naravno ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you, girls, for all your comments.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lovely photo, I like the make up-mani combo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3