Here is one of my old make up's. This was actually the first time, that I tried to create a grey look. I usually wear brown look or also green, purple and blue, but I never before wore a grey look. I don't know, why. Maybe I just didn't have right eyeshadows. In the end I added some silver, because there was something missing to grey.
Product, I used:
* Essence You Rock eyeshadow base
* Beauty UK eyeshadow palette (bright grey over whole lid and in lower lashline, dark grey in crease and outer v, white as highliter)
* Essence Metallics quatro eyeshadow (silver over bright grey)
* Essence kajal pencil 01 Black
* Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look maskara
And here is one bonus photo. My nail polish collection, which is getting bigger and bigger.