Sillver and Grey Make Up

Here is one of my old make up's. This was actually the first time, that I tried to create a grey look. I usually wear brown look or also green, purple and blue, but I never before wore a grey look. I don't know, why. Maybe I just didn't have right eyeshadows. In the end I added some silver, because there was something missing to grey.


Product, I used:
* Essence You Rock eyeshadow base
* Beauty UK eyeshadow palette (bright grey over whole lid and in lower lashline, dark grey in crease and outer v, white as highliter)
* Essence Metallics quatro eyeshadow (silver over bright grey)
* Essence kajal pencil 01 Black
* Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look maskara

 
And here is one bonus photo. My nail polish collection, which is getting bigger and bigger.


8 komentarjev

  1. Sviđa mi se MU,volim te svjetlije boje,a kolekcija kao i moja,najviše ljubičastih,plavih i zelenih :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala. Ja, zeleni, modri in vijolični prevladujejo, čeprav me je vijolična kar malo minila. Največ je modrih, se mi zdi.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. OMG, so many polishes! I am so jealous, that's incredible, I want them all!
    The look is also great, I wear it like that often. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you. I'' have to reorganize my stash, because there are some polishes, I don't use at all, so I'll have to find them a new home. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow, drugič moraš kakšno opozorilo prej napisat, ker se mi zdaj sline cedijo (moja zbirka obsega približno desetino tvoje)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow-that is nail polish collection!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3