Review: Vollare Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette Quatro 29

Today I have for you a review of Vollare Cosmetics Quatro 29 eyeshadow palette.


It has one white and three blue eyeshadows. The eyeshadows in upper row are shimmery and in lower row are matt.


They do apply good and blend well, but I hate that after blending the lightest blue fades and it's almost not visible. The other two blues look almost the same after blending, so it looks like I used only one eyeshadow. Yes, the pigmentation could be much better. I'm only satisfied with pigmentation of white eyeshadow, which is very good. There wasn't a lot of fall out and these eyeshadows don't crease, which is a good thing. You can see hte look, I created with this palette, here.


It costs 2,14 € (Tuš drugstore), so the price is good, but I wish the blue eyeshadows would be more pigmented.

Do you have any Vollare Cosmetics eyeshadows? What do you think about them?

2 komentarja

  1. Imam eno paletko nekje, pa mislim da je še nedoatknjena...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ko jo boš preizkusila, javi, kako se je obnesla. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3