Review: Essence 50's Girls Reloaded

I manage to get all three eye pencils and a grey nail polish from new Essence limited edition collection 50's Girls Reloaded.

I took all three eye pencils, because I didn't have any in these colors before. The first impression is quite good. They are not very soft, but they are good pigmented and easy to work with. I used Love Me Tender as a base for my make up and it turned out very well. They are not very suitable for waterline, but they will be great as a liners, at least for me.


You're a heartbreaker is a dark grey matt pencil.
Love Me Tender is a olive green pencil with golden shimmer.
I'm a Marine Girl is a dark blue matt pencil.


You're a Heartbreaker is a grey shimmery shade. I don't like grey polishes, but I had to admit that I love this one. Because it's shimmery and a bit darker grey. It looks beautiful on the nails. The application is great and it's opaque in two coats.


Did you get anything from this collection?

13 komentarjev

  1. I'm a marine girl is really gorgeous, but unfortunately I'm doing the Project 10 Pan, so no shopping for me. :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. To mi je najzanimljiviji lak iz kolekcije...Svidja mi se jos i onaj plavi, ali imam takav slican...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi Taya, I'm loving that steel blue shade on you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Generally, I also don't like grey polishes or with shimmer but You're a heartbreaker is my fav polish now ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ta siv lak je mene ful navdušil - res mi je všeč, kako izpade na nohtih :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. lak je stvarno predivan, i'm a marine girl olovka mi se čini jaaaako slična onoj u redovnoj prodaji :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. @Christina: I could never do this project, because sometimes I can't help myself. I just have to by cosmetic, that I like.

    @Irena: Meni je plavi tudi všeč. Imam celo zbirko podobnih, a tega bi kljub temu rada.

    @GodhamPolish: Thank you. :)

    @Charmain: I don't like grey at all, but I love this one. It has stolen my heart.

    @Biba: Mene isto. :)

    @nail crazy: Z njihove redne prodaje imam le črn svinčnik, tako da ne bi vedela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Super mi je boja laka,kupila sam ga,ali još nije došao na red ;)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Pri meni čaka toliko lakov, da pride na vrsto, da si verjetno ne bi smela kupiti nobenega naslednje 4 mesece. :/ Saj ne, da bi zdržala. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I also got that polish (love it!) and the dark blue one. I also bought the I'm a Heartbreaker eye pencil which has an awesome shade and I was tempted by the golden one but I wasn't sure if it would be golden or olive since there was no tester.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I wanted blue polish too, but it's sold out. Love Me Tender is a olive green polish, it looks gold because of the shimmer.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Thanks for the swatches hun, I'll definitely get the nail polish!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. You're welcome. I wanted to buy some other things from this collections too, but everything was sold out. Slovenian girls grabbed stuff from this collection very fast.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3