Pictures of Bulgaria

Hello, my dear readers. How are you? I'm back from Bulgaria and today I'm going to show you some photos from my vacation. I hope, you will enjoy in them. :) It was very hard to decide, which photos to publish, because I have a lot of them.
My friends and I were not only at the beach, but we also went on jeep safari and in Nessebar, which is 2500 years old city. It was very interesting, so I recommend you to visit Bulgaria. We stayed in Sunny Beach.

Jeep Safari
Jeep safari.
Bulgarian nature.
Bulgarian nature.
Rakija from grapes.
Yoghurt and banica.
 Nessebar

 Sunny Beach
The beach.
The beach.
Black Sea.
The castle, we build.
My reading.

7 komentarjev

  1. Uuu, super slike =).
    Vidim, da ste se imele lepo =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. @colorfulbottle: Hvala. Da, zelo smo uživale. :)

    @Biba: Hvala. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. mislim da nema osobe koja ovo ljeto ne cita martina :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Mislim, da res. :) Jaz sem že pri tretji.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. krasne fotke, drugi put povedi i mene ;-)
    martin je ovo ljeto definitivno in :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I read you from almost a year and I didn't noticed this article :) Glad you liked my country :) Sunny beach is a nice place if you are 15-30 years old, full with young people and fun, disco, bar, pubs :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3