Ilona Lux Nail Polish 10

Today I have for you first polish from my Bulgarian haul. This is Ilona Lux Nail Polish 10. I noticed, that all polishes, that I bought in Bulgaria, have numbers. Not even one has a name. :(
I think Ilona Lux is a bulgarian brand, but I'm not sure, because I haven't found a lot of information about this brand on the internet. The number 10 is a red pinkish shimmery polish, that is opaque in two coats. The application was great, better than I expected. The only bad thing is, that it drys very slow. But othewise this is a nice polish. I actually gave it to my mother, because she was very enthusiactic with my haul and that was the only color, that she liked.

7 komentarjev

  1. Baš je lijepa boja,podsjeća me na jedan kineski što imam...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala, res je luštna barva.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I think this is a really pretty shade. Your mum is lucky to have it :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. @NC, Mateja: Hvala.

    @Laura: Thank you. She likes it very much.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3