Farmasi Nail Polishes 85 and 89

Today I'll show you two Farmasi polishes, that I've bought in Bulgaria. Farmasi is a turkish brand and more about it you can find on their website.

I was really into a yellow this summer, so I had to buy a jellow nail polish in Bulgaria. This one is number 89. Yes, another polish without name. Actually, all the polishes that I pick up in Bulgaria, have numbers, not names. I expected hard application, so I was suprised, because it applied very well. This one is opaque in two coats, which this is pretty great for a jellow polish.


Farmasi 85 is a dark blue shade with very vibrant blue shimmer. It looks perfect in the sun. It was opaque in two coats. I think this is great shade for fall and winter.


Do you have any Farmasi nail polish or other cosmetics? What do you think about this brand?

7 komentarjev

  1. I have a few of their polishes, pink and red one, and one nude, I think. I am satisfied, they apply really well and they are supercheap.
    The yellow one is really beautiful, I'd definitely look it up.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I like the way the yellow one looks on you!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Never tried these but the yellow seems so nice, :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. @Biberlee: I'm also satisfied with these two. I'll buy more, if I'll have a chance.

    @Une Roxi a Paris: Thank you.

    @Just Me And Hohner: Try it, I think you will like them.

    @nail crazy: Hvala.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. They are very pretty, I have to try Farmasi polishes!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I hope, you will be satisfied with them.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3