Depend 242

Yes, Depend polishes are finally available in Slovenia. You can imagine, how happy I was, when I came home from Bulgaria and read on slovenian forum, that DM will be selling Depend polishes. For the first time I've choosen one regular polish and two crackles. The bottles are square and contain 5 ml of polish. The regular polishes are 1,70 € and crackle 2,10 €, so they are not expensive. I will definitely buy more, when I'll go next time in DM. If they won't be sell out, because Slovenian girls grabbed them very quick. If you don't know, what color to pick, read Ulmiel's post. I first heared for Depend polishes on her blog.

My Depend polish is called 242 and it's orange with silver shimmer. The shimmer looks super great in the sun, as you can see on the lower photo. I didn't have any problems with application. This one needed two coats to be opaque.


So, my dear Slovenian girls. Did you get any Depend polish? What do you think about them? Do you have any special shade on your WL?