Yellow and White

Here is one manicure, that was inspired by my new yellow and white scarf.


The polishes I used: Essence Blossoms etc. My Yellow Fellow and Vollare Nail Artistic 117.


It's very simple, but I love it. It's perfect manicure for summer.

16 komentarjev

  1. Lovely :) I like those vertical stripes :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ha ha pa res! :)
    tudi tvoji so zelo lepi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @rock-or-not: Thank you.

    @misaya: Kot da bi si brali misli. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Preslatka manikura,prava ljetna :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super cute :)
    i am definitely trying this look out !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Baš je vesela i slatka manikura :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very pretty!

    I loved your blog.

    I'm following. Follow me too:

    www.papofemininoetc.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    Lídia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Your nails remind me of lollipops:)), really really nice!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3