Todays Haul

This is my todays haul. I haven't bought a lot. The two new Essence LE didn't interest me that much. I've bought a blush and orange polish from Ballerina Backstage, because I love orange lately. I wanted to buy also the black polish, but it was the already sold out. From Nails in Style I took only nail foil. I've read, that they aren't very good, but I wanted to give them a chance anyway.
Manhattan has two new LE Hands Up and Naught Nails. There is a lot of gorgeous colors, but in the end I bought only three polishes from both LE, because I didn't want to spend too much money (the polishes costs around 5 €). But I have some more colors on my WL.

So, what do you want to see first?

5 komentarjev

  1. Great haul, I'd love to see the blush! And the nail foil :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks. I will publish the review of the blush tomorrow. As for the foil, first I'll have to figute it out, how this works, because I've never tried it before and then I'll publish the review.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jedva čekam da probaš folije pa da nam pokažeš :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. @Ana: Hvala. :)

    @Lalica: Se bom potrudila, da jih pokažem čim prej.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3